*** Airbnb Superhost ***
Tiny's is BAHAMAS "Clean and Pristine" certified and ready to welcome cottage guest!
clean, sanitized, proper protocols, and certifications in place.
BOOK NOW WITH AIRBNB
NEW King 1 Bedroom "The Pink Palms"
January 7, 2022 BAHAMAS ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
* Approved Bahamas Health Visa available at travel.gov.bs.
* Proof of a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test taken no more than 72 hours prior to arrival.
Recommended all travelers interested in visiting The Bahamas review requirements applicable to each member of their party at Bahamas.com/travelupdates before booking a trip, to determine what steps need to be taken to be granted entry.
Tiny's Hurricane Hole offers two fully renovated seaside studio beach shacks nestled in a beach and picturesque landscape of palms and sand. All the charm and details travelers look for in tropical get away.
BOOK NOW WITH AIRBNB
• Queen Studio beach shacks - Sea Grape and Key Lime
• King 1 Bedroom, full kitchen - The Pink Palms
• Inquire for seasonal rates
• Five night minimum stay
• Weekly and monthly rental discounts
• AC and Ceiling Fans
• Fully Equipped Kitchens
• Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Linens
• Complimentary use of kayaks, SUP's, beach chairs
• Relax, enjoy, respect.
• Please no smoking in the cottage.
• Please conserve water
• Please turn off lights and AC when leaving cottage.
• Renter may not sublet without prior consent of Owner.
• Arrivals and Departures - Check in 3:00 - Check out 11:00
• Additional guest $50
• Wash all dishes, cookware, utensils, etc. and return to proper place.
• Remove food from refrigerator.
• Put trash in plastic bags and place in container behind cookhouse.
• Turn off all lights, fan, AC.
• Close and lock all windows and doors.
• Leave keys on counter and lock the doors.
• The maximum number of overnight guests is two (2) persons per cottage. If policy is breeched, the Owner reserves the right to expel the entire party with no refund.
• Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors;
• Owners not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or loss of personal belongings and valuables of guest or others whom they invite to premises.
• Keep property and furnishings in good order. Owner may enter the premises at any reasonable hour to inspect or make repairs.
• No moving of furnishings/accessories or hanging of wall décor.
• Please inform Owner of any damage or problem.
• Pets are permitted only with prior approval and completed Pet Addendum.
• No daily housekeeping service. Linens, bath towels, and two beach towels are included.
• We ask you not flush anything other than toilet paper.